Monday, March 16, 2009

Life is jigsaw puzzle...well, that's what I think

Salam,

Currently addicted back to the Lord Of The Ring movies.
Those three CDs didn't dissapoint me at all.

The Fellowship Of The Ring
The Two Towers
The Return of the King

And no, it's not bcoz of Orlando Bloom (jg hati ^^) or Elijah Wood (yucks!)
I have finally seen the hidden idea of the Story.
So much...so much....

Crita itu, believe it or not, is based on the HISTORY, THE CURRENT and the FUTURE of this Palestine issue.
I was dead shocked!
It's too real to be true
But hoho! yes, i can see it very well. The author of the book (died) certainly studied.

There's too much to tell if I wanna talk about persamaan diorng.
So, why dont ya guys pegi tgk balik cter tuh, n when we're all ready we'll spill it out together.
Mail us if you spot anything.
It's kinda like a game okay...

Lemme give u a hint to get urself started.

SOURON = DAJJAL
SARUMAN = IBLIS
THE HOBBITS = ORG ISLAM

These are three of my other guesses and it might be right, it might be wrong. G la tgk balik n if u want to add or if u think otherwise, mail us!!
Kay!
Let d game begin.
While I go study 4 I believe the Marxh Test wasn't really a satisfaction..

Hehe

Salam
p/s : I'll write down a real post soon. Tgh pening.

No comments:

Post a Comment