Saturday, April 10, 2010

Freaky thoughts..

Salam,

I got the opportunity to fly back home again this week.
Due to, of course, my unexplainable feet injury which I might call from now on ' a blessing n disguise' n it is so true.
Drove me awy from the hecticness of living in a hostel n back to this truly home sweet home of mine.
So, yes, thank you, Allah.

As usual, i'm pretty packed up with stuffs at the moment which will ultimately be one of the reasons again why I didn't update my blog, why didn't I answer the mails or what not.
So, before the real holiday comes (where everyone actually goes back home n not only me ^^), let me update another post over so I wont hv to bother with the excuses and the sorrys later on.

n to the answer for some of u that asked me,
yes..im okay if u wanna follow this blog privately. No biggies.

Anyway,
with what life could call it 'a crazy roller coaster' going on back at the hostel, sometimes after you leave the tracks, many things could somewhat surprise you.
Like how actually stable the earth was and not like the crazy ride you just had. Or how everyone is actually not that ugly like the terror-stricken face you kept on seeing when u took that ride.
the point is...
if you've been meddling in something for so long
once you leave it
its weird..

Like a few days ago, when I entered the office of my school to ask one of the big bosses there to sign my slip so that I could go home over the weekends, I noticed a big flat screen hanging on the wall and couldnt help asking whether the thing on air is a tv broascast or someone's playing an everlasting advertistment on and on...
my math teacher happened to pass by and I asked her and she was like..
"That's freaky. Not to know the TV. It's TV3 la kakak..The advertistments are known to be over 4 minutes long."

Owh...
well duh..
there's no TV in the hostel.
There's one.
At the canteen. N the boys conquered that port every night.
You know...Boys...

N there was the time when I asked my mum for towel n she handed me one with the name TOSHIBA embroidered on it and I was like...
"Seriously, what else that is going on that I do not know?"

Of course, pretty much everything...

The towel she gave me didn't have that much of an absorbent effect.
Though of course, I would have thought of it to be so much of a quality.
N then it just got me.

What if...tomorrow, one day when I wake up outside of my hostel life, I go to the stores and pick up something that is so much of a Malaysian product and later on, some sources inform me that
"heyy, do u know that that brand is also another Israeli's biggest profitable product of the year"

this happened before.
There had been many times I bought something like...
a fruit lassi for instance
n just at my last drop, I noticed a small box under the nutrition facts saying that
this product is another......by ......
n like...
great. thank u. how can i not notice that!

so, what if...
if tomorrow i wake up and found out that all te alternatives that I have today..
are no longer alternatives..
that they have conquered everything, leaving you no choice but to buy,

i mean, come on, for God sake. They must have write it down somehow. Their plans..
to invade all product possible in the market.
nauzubillah..
Gee...
Are you scared?
No.
Don't be.
I'm not writing these down so we'll all be scardy mouse and so much afraid to face the future.
I guess we have to start expecting the unexpected. N not just to expect..we take actions.

We go from basics..
Like malls. Like TESCO, JUSCO, ASDA, BIG W, FRESCO...
If there's a big shopping mall in every country called HALAL or something like that...that is 100% owned my muslims and all the products in there r guaranteed halal n satisfaction guaranteed of high quality...or what not
we wouldn't have to live in this fear of eating something that would benefit the third party.
we'll feel so much safer...

n then
COSMETICS..Beauty products, fashions..
women stuff...n all that.
Today, yeah..
we have the franchises, we have some market at place for all those muslimahs stuff u'd love to get.
But it's not as KAA-BOOM!
If you have like one stop-point owned my the muslim that shakes the world
with its fabolousness
n yet, maintain the islamic idenity according to the al-Quran and as-sunnah.
wouldn't that just be fab

n then the entertainment industry.
if we get to somehow have our own
muslim international channel or something like that...
that combines all...everything accordingly...
ike our own Disney Channel kind of thing...
all that fun stuff that twirls in Islams way of putting it
in the halal and most respected manner of all..

Couldnt help...
but the question
where is our standpoint?
when can we stop complaining...??
when can we conquer what they conquer today??


In the previous years, way back, way back...
during the rising era of Islam..
we conquered 2/3 of the world
and everything was at our hands..
education, economy, politics....
with the khilafah system..no one could deny our unity..

n if that was the past
that was us
we could do it again.. today

one step at a time,
we study hard, we work hard, we create ...
in the name of Allah, if we all strive together
we'll win for sure.

Look at our numbers..
and look at how we're far behind
it's not the time to just cry on and on, to repent, to regret...

it's time to have a goal and to achieve it
not just for us
but to a whole new generation that awaits..
the generation of islam
who at that time
will have to lead their ways like how we are today..

harder..

but if we can counter that from now on
if we can start planting the roots, they can fertilize them in the future..
n before we know it, islam is growing back in...further upholded...
n one day...one day
Palestine will be free.
We'll get Al-Aqsa back. N our dream won't just remain a dream.

Ya Allah...
Guide us. Give us the intelligence, give us the opportunity..
give us faith, n give us willingness to embrace Islam and to have the strong will to uphold it.
Ya Allah...
Allow us to give contribution to the jihad we try to potray.
Help us live a good life for us and others..
Help us see the faces of muslimeen and muslimat of a free Palestine..
Dont U let us die as anything except almusyahidin..
Amin..


Allah had given us so many ways to make up..we just have to find them
step by step.
into a better world
islamically

Amin.

spread the love : by : FaithHana

No comments:

Post a Comment