Friday, June 12, 2009

Back 2 blogging world. 4 one last message b4 i go.

Salam,

So, yeah. I know.
Been dissapearing 4 quite long.
Suddenly just x de mood nak b'blogging.
N plus, ashamed of myself.
Wanna tell the world about the current issue, wanna motivate my friends to still fight, wanna keep on embracing the warriors and yet, me...this ignorant, stupid me, juz..x bleh nk mnahan all those kinds of godaan/ hiburan that those laknatullah have in stored for the muslims.

Well, you know what, west world? You have suceeded. I am one of the trillions masses of people who have been decieved by this psycho game you played at me ever since I was born. You gave me entertainment, you gave music, you gave me all these wonderful little stuff that until now, me, a growing 16, (full mumayyiz, that is) still cannot diffrentiate what's good and what's bad.
Thank you.
You suceeded.
Your plan worked.
You want us to lalai. HELLO!! LOOK AT THE WORLD TODAY! you should be damn proud. Look at Indonesia. The biggest Muslim country.
Look at Malaysia. Look at Malaysia's Muslims. Dang it! You made us.."this"
And you said we're stupid for following you. Well you;re right, we are stupid. WE FOLLOWED WHAT YOU WANTED. WE FELL INTO YOUR TRAP AND WE WANTED TO GET OUT BUT OUR SOULS ARE SO ATTACHED, IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

But it's not like we haven't gotten any choice.
We could have said NO.
But it was too hard. To resist.

And i know,
I do know, that as I am writing this, the chances, the probablity that people are going to read this article is just so minor.
You see, Palestine...Ours, you ignore it. You rather like scroll over some girls/boys blogs, wanting to know about his/her life, his/her real attitude, what they eat at home, their parents their holiday story, check out whether you can grab a picture or two so you can keep it secretly..WHATEVER!
So, even if no one's gonna read this, I don't care.
I am a Muslim.
And what I know, I hold responsibility towards that land.
And Allah is going to ask me what I've done so far in my life for that land.
So, I am a student, aged 16, am not quallified enough to give lectures to people.
But I'm not gonna wait.

What if I die tomorrow?
What am I going to say?
That I didn't have time? That I'm too small to start to understand any of these big issues?
Or that I'm too drowned in the wests' games, I didn't even notice? So, blame them. Blame the west. I'm innocent. YEAH, RIGHT!

As if the west, people who invented E-BUZZ is going to carry all my sins down to the hell.
As if..

So, I'm going to start off a new page. A new post. Coz I need to get my mind right. Suddenly being emotional, I don't know why. Maybe because of the fact that this is my last three days to use the internet until August, God willling. I don't know. We'll see....

by: FaithHana

No comments:

Post a Comment